Why aren't my URLs getting bookmarked?
There are several issues that can result in URLs you tweet not making it to your delicious account:
- If you use Delicious and did not accept the AVOS Terms of Service prior to the Sep 23, 2011 transfer of Delicious from Yahoo! to AVOS, then your Delicous account may no longer exist. In that case, you need to create a new Delicious account. Then update your Delicious account credentials with us.
- If you use Delicious and you did accept the AVOS Terms of Service prior to the Sep 23, 2011 transfer from Yahoo! to AVOS, then you may not have told Packrati.us about your new AVOS password. In that case, you will need to update your Delicious account credentials with us.
We use the Twitter Streaming API. Not all users' statuses are available
through the Streaming API. Here's what Twitter says about it:
The Streaming API filters statuses for quality using the same quality algorithms employed by Twitter Search. The Streaming API does not, however, filter or rank statuses for relevance. Quality filtering is on a per-user basis: low quality users will show up in neither Streaming or in Search.
- The Twitter Streaming API is in beta and may not always be available. If it's down, we won't see your tweets and therefore can't bookmark them.
- The bookmark service you registered with us is down or inaccessible. If we can't reach the bookmark service's servers, we can't post your bookmarks. (This is a temporary condition.)
We don't (currently, at least), detect all URLs you tweet. Make sure
you're using well formed URLs that include the scheme (http://, or
https://). We won't bookmark
www.example.com, but we will bookmark http://www.example.com.
- Packrati.us is a beta app. That means you're not supposed to expect it to work all the time. We hope you're pleasantly surprised when it does.
Who is Ratius T. Packrat?
A fictional character that likes to save your shiny URLs. And someone we can blame when things go wrong. He's a rat, after all.